All about bugs and my brother's favorite things and my favorite things.

Friday, August 18, 2006

I broke a board.


These are two pieces of a board I broke using taekwondo. To see a video, click here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ow. Good board breaking, Andrew.

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Nice job Andrew! That's really cool. Maxwell was amazed.

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Pa said...

Andrew, That is Awesome! So cool that you can do that. Hope it didn't hurt! Love you lots, Pa

3:49 AM

 
Blogger MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

Great form, Andrew! You almost look like a Korean professional Tae-Kwon-Do wood breaker. Did you know guggle can
break three boards with his eyeballs?
Keep up the good work~~

11:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, you are awesome!!! Hope you hand is okay.
Wow, I'm impressed.
Love and Hugs, Great Grammy

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Hawkfeather said...

You Are Strong Andrew! That Is Really Cool!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger The Queen said...

Awesome Andrew!!!

1:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker