All about bugs and my brother's favorite things and my favorite things.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
my favorite monsters
My favorite monsters are:Ghidorah, mothra, Godzilla 2000, and Ehbirah. Mothra is a giant moth. Godzilla 2000 is a giant t.rex mixed up with a giant iguana. Ehbirah is a giant lobster. Ghidorah is a giant 3-headed dragon.
Andrew, We have some unusual bugs in our yard-wish you were here to help me figure out what they are. You are a good bug identifier. Int eresting things to look at not hold! Love and hugs
4 Comments:
Andrew, We have some unusual bugs in our yard-wish you were here to help me figure out what they are. You are a good bug identifier. Int eresting things to look at not hold!
Love and hugs
12:44 PM
M'mm yummy... a giant lobster...
just kidding! Ehbirah would probably eat me!
2:28 PM
This is cool! Thank you Andrew for a great blog. We can't wait to see more. Love you.
10:20 AM
I like King Kong. I have a t-rex toy and a brontosaurus toy. I like to play power rangers on the computer.
3:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home